Terms and Conditions
The use of services provided by GramGrowing establishes agreement to these terms. By registering or using these services you agree that you have read and fully understood the following Terms of Service of this agreement.
This is the most recent Terms of Service agreement as of July 12, 2018.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO ACCEPT ALL TERMS OF SERVICE FOR THE GramGrowing WEBSITE THEN PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER OR ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT.
Any further changes modify and replace all former agreements.
GramGrowing will only be used for promotional purposes for your account and pictures on Instagram.
GramGrowing does not guarantee that your new followers will interact with your previous uploads, we simply guarantee you to naturally grow your account with active and relevant followers.
You will not upload anything onto your GramGrowing managed profile, including nudity or any material that is not accepted or suitable for the Instagram community.
You agree that upon purchasing and Subscribing to our services, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing. This is a subscription based service. Contact [email protected] to cancel.
You agree by registering or accepting this agreement that you are at least 13 years of age.
You will in no way copy any programming, text or images used on the GramGrowing website without the written consent of a GramGrowing representative.
You will only use the GramGrowing website in a manner which follows all agreements made with Instagram on their Terms of Service page.
GramGrowing is in no way liable for any account suspension or picture deletion done by Instagram.
GramGrowing will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. GramGrowing makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for the services we provide. Since GramGrowing uses the internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee up time or availability of our website.
9. Change of Terms
This Terms of Service is subject to change at any time. Notices of change will be considered given and effective on the date posted on our website. The changes made will become effective the date they are posted on our website. No further notice by GramGrowing is required upon your continued use of our website or software.
We DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
1. Non-delivery of the product: in some cases the process times are slower, and it may take a little longer for your orders to finish. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our support department in writing within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the campaign will be considered completed.
2. Product not-as-described: such issues should be reported to our support department within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
Our support team is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for purchasing from us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Under no circumstances will we kick a client out of their account. This includes changing their password, recovery email, and/or recovery phone number.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the GramGrowing affiliate program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). By applying to the GramGrowing affiliate program you are confirming that you have read the agreement and agree to the terms and conditions.
There are two parts of the Affiliate program with GramGrowing: initial and recurring sales.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links or use of Affiliate Coupon Code. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate. Commissions can be viewed on the Affiliate Dashboard.
Affiliate will receive commission for the initial sale and the reoccurring sales, they will continue to accumulate commissions for each paid transaction by the customer for as long as the customer remains a paying customer. For Affiliates participating in the recurring program, commissions will also accumulate for plan upgrades.
An Affiliate can request a payment when their balance reaches a minimum balance of $500 USD. Payment processing can take up to 15 days from the close of the previous month. Payments will generally be paid out via PayPal. Affiliates that earn $600 or more will be required to fill out a 1099 form. Payments can be withheld if the affiliate provides any false or inaccurate information regarding, but not limited to Full Name, Home Address, DOB, SSN, ect. Payments can also be withheld if the 1099 form is not filled out.
In the event a customer requests a refund for a transaction for which the Affiliate has earned commissions, any commissions earned on the refund amount will be deducted from the Affiliate’s balance.
Usage and Obligations
Affiliates are permitted to use the GramGrowing brand and marketing resources available in the GramGrowing Affiliates Training Guide. Logos and other assets cannot be modified. The Affiliate does not gain any trademark, copyright or any other rights to these materials.
The Affiliate will never represent themselves, GramGrowing or their relationship with GramGrowing in a false or misleading way.
The Affiliate will not engage in the distribution of an unsolicited bulk email (spam) mentioning or referencing GramGrowing.
The Affiliate will not advertise GramGrowing Products that include:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
Term and Termination
Either party has the right to terminate the agreement immediately without prior notice.
If the Affiliate terminates the agreement, no further commissions from GramGrowing will be paid for any past or future customer transactions.
If GramGrowing chooses to terminate the agreement, any balance greater than $500 USD will be paid to the affiliate within 30 days of termination. Balances that are smaller than $500 will be forfeited.
If the Affiliate has recurring sales, GramGrowing will not be obligated for any future payments after termination.
This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the State of Wisconsin. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available commissions, commission schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules.